TENS is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes.
FEATURES OF THE UNIT
- Four independent output channels with indicator
- 0-80 mA pulse Amplitude on each channel
- 60 Minutes digital timer with start/pause key
- LED display for pulse mode and pulse frequency
- In-use indicator
- Audio buzzer at end of treatment & for safety output control
- Lightweight for carrying purposes
- Mode Selection: CONT., Burst, Pulse, Mixed, SURGE, SWEEP, Combi
- Frequency Selection: 2 Hz, 20 Hz, 40 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, and 150 Hz
- Sticky Pads : 08 Nos.
- Carbon Electrodes : 08 Nos.
- Lead Wires : 04 Nos.
- Velcro Belts : 02 Nos.
- Main Lead : 01 No. (As per country requirement)
- Instruction Manual: 01 No.
- Power supply: 110V/220V 50/60 Hz
- Power cable connector /socket provided for different countries