Mini Cryosurgical Spray Mini Cryogun 350 ML
Beware of Cheap and Uncertified Mini Cryo Guns’s
SKRILIX Cryo Guns are ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and CE Certified
- SKRILIX Cryoguns are an indispensable tool used to treat, destroy and remove unwanted tissue.
- The #1 choice of dermatologist with unsurpassed safety, versatility and control for precise and effective cryosurgery
- Highly effective treatment for a broad range of benign skin problems
- Cryosurgery requires little time and fits easily into the physician’s office schedule.
- Patented Autovent maximizes safety by allowing any pressure build up inside the cryogun flask to gradually vent as soon as the cap is twisted – Other cryogun features include a streamlined relief valve and an insulated reinforced delivery tube system.
- Delrin collar insulates the physician’s hand from the cover.
- No anesthesia required for cryosurgery procedures with high patient acceptance, low risk of infection, and minimal wound care.
- Fitted with the new Delrin Base, adding extra stability to SKRILIX cryoguns.
- The largest and most comprehensive selection of cryosurgical spray tips, probes, and other cryosurgery accessories that enable you to treat a wider range of skin lesions with greater control and accuracy.
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- All cryogun parts are fully autoclavable.
Common Applications for Cryosurgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Cherry angioma
- Common Warts
- Common Verruca (flat)
- Common Verruca (raised)
- Cutaneous Horn
- Cutaneious Lesions
- Eyelid Margin Lesions
- Hypertrophic Scar
- Ingrown Toenail
- Melanocytic nevus
- Mucosal Cysts
- Myxoid Cyst
- Oral Mucocele
- Periungual Warts
- Pyogenic Granuloma
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Skin Tags
- Solar Lentigo
- There is no liquid nitrogen inside, for convenient transportation. So you have to buy liquid nitrogen alone, thank you for your understanding.
- Liquid Nitrogen is extremely cold and if it touches your skin, you will be burned. Please consider buying Cryogen Protective Gloves.
- It is not suitable for long time storage of liquid nitrogen but is easily filled when you’re ready to use it.